What's Missing is a simple game to introduce and remember new vocabulary. This game is also known as the vanishing flashcard game.
To introduce and remember new vocabulary and practice pronunciation.
- Display large flashcards on the board with magnets.
- Teach the vocabulary and pronunciation.
- Flashcards: Create set(s) of flashcards. They can include vocabulary or only have pictures.
- Whiteboard or blackboard for displaying flashcards.
How to Play
- Take the flashcards down from the board, remove one or more flashcards, and put the remaining flashcards back.
- Ask the students what flashcard(s) are missing